Christmas Gift Ideas: Airees Creates

I have been meaning to write about this artist I have been following in IG and her beautiful watercolor creations. To say that I am a great fan of her work is putting it mildly. I am fascinated with her artwork because one, she paints from the heart and it reflects in all the character figures she makes with her brush. Two, I have never been good in Art and well, she paints the way I used to wish and imagine myself painting had I been an artist myself. And three, she’s a busy mom like most of us yet she deliberately finds time to pursue her passion.

I am talking about Airees, the artist behind @aireescreates in IG. I do not really know her personally and we have not met yet. So, I am just sort of like a fangirl here writing about her girl crush, or in this case, art crush. What’s not to like about Airees?! I mean, the art journals and paper wallets she creates are all made from abaca fibers that were treated organically so they become tear resistant. And, she not only creates with her hands but also supports local women, specifically artisans from Mindanao, who used to be fisherfolks and housewives. All her products are fair traded too and promise to be sturdy and durable. I am an art lover and a sucker when it comes to social enterprises and anything handmade and sustainable, so I support Airees 100%! You guys should too.

image

image

image

Recently, she launched her very own She Calendar for 2016 which features some of her beautiful artwork. It is a desk calendar that you can put on top of your office, study, or bedside table at home. Each page contains a unique watercolor painting of a girl that Airees herself joyfully and lovingly created plus an inspiring quote from a famous personality to get you motivated. It definitely has good vibes written all over.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

If you are looking for a perfect gift to give to a friend or loved one this christmas, this is it. Her products are not only creative, eco-friendly, and proudly-pinoy made, they bring delight to anyone who receives them. If you want to see Airees’ complete product offerings, head over at aireescreates.com or follow her in Instragram (@aireescreates). You can choose from a wide variety of artsy journals and wallets there plus of course, the super nice She Calendar 2016. Merry Christmas shopping!

Photo Credit: @aireescreates

19 Comments on Christmas Gift Ideas: Airees Creates

1. Betty Potter
    November 8, 2017 at 6:20 am (2 weeks ago)

I am a kind of person who is always confused in selecting gifts for friends and family. These beautiful pieces of art by Airees are definitely are must buy, not only as gifts but also for ourselves.
    On this regard, I can also solve some of the gift problem. As many of us are unaware of the beautiful Himalayan Salt Lamps, the beauty of these lamps is that they are incredibly versatile and can easily adapt to any style of interior. You’re definitely going to enjoy having it.
    I invite to visit our website when you have a chance. You’re definitely going to love the product.

2. Mark
    October 23, 2017 at 7:28 am (1 month ago)

This is amazing post, it was pleasure to read it . Thank you very much 🙂

3. tianna kane
    October 20, 2017 at 10:16 am (1 month ago)

These are great ideas for gift on differnt occasions. I can propose wooden 3D puzzles as gifts for both children and adults. I am sure you will enjoy assembling and playing with ready wooden models from http://www.woodencity.com.au. They are true to life and great passtime to enjoy.

4. lagarti
    October 2, 2017 at 3:04 pm (2 months ago)

Just love it such amazing post

5. Indian rigs contracts
    August 26, 2017 at 7:47 am (3 months ago)

febulous post!
    it was really good to land here and read it
    article is informative and helpful
    Keep writing and stay blessed

6. Kevin Jones
    July 8, 2017 at 5:44 pm (5 months ago)

I always got some exclusive ideas when I’m visiting your blog. Now this time dangerous lee art and positive activism. Really awesome.

7. Kevin Jones
    July 7, 2017 at 8:27 pm (5 months ago)

Very informative post! . I am really enjoy read your articles. I will again back your blog . Thank You.

8. mary
    July 4, 2017 at 6:43 am (5 months ago)

Hello, good morning, listen to the sound of the chehels. Maybe God speaks about the bird’s throat.
    Come on.
    This is my link.
    Pgma.ir

9. glammy
    June 30, 2017 at 4:13 am (5 months ago)

This is Amazing blog …. For more Motivational and inspirational Quotes , videos , speeches, books visit http://www.motivatorsplatform.com I am also follow this website .

10. Mens wallets
    March 15, 2017 at 1:40 pm (8 months ago)

Simply love your designs. Really appreciate your work. I like the wallets its looks pretty cool!

11. Rob Martin
    February 16, 2017 at 12:19 pm (9 months ago)

Wow these are really cool gifts. Wallet is awesome I am lovin’it, great creativity. I wish I have one of them.

12. bhooms
    December 20, 2016 at 2:53 pm (11 months ago)

Great Christmas gift ideas!! I like this gift ideas. Thanks for the shearing this awesome gift ideas.

13. Mosaid
    October 14, 2016 at 4:36 pm (1 year ago)

I’ve found this interesting! Guys just sharing. Check it out! nixon51-30