Time magazine recently awarded the Philippines as the selfie capital of the world. Not surprising considering the amount of time Filipinos spend taking selfies of themselves and posting them everyday in various social media. Both young and old alike have actually taken to selfies as a means to express themselves or get themselves noticed in a way that is both fun and refreshing.
Due to the popularity of “selfies,” instant filters and photo editing apps have sprouted left and right in the internet too. And in their desire to join the “selfie” bandwagon, people with skin problems have resorted to using them to keep their acne and other blemishes from showing in their “selfie” photos.
Proactiv recognizes the need of Filipinos to express themselves and connect with others through photos. And so in an attempt to support this and at the same time enjoin netizens to address acne for real and be proactive, they recently launch the “Unselfie campaign.” In this campaign, netizens are encouraged to post an unedited photo of themselves with an unselfie pledge placard:
Proactiv wants to take active role in making sure everyone start their own journey to self improvement so they will have clear skin. They are hoping that this campaign will make them comfortable and confident in posting their real and unedited version of their selfies. That means without any filters. To join, simply follow these steps:
- Like “Proactiv Solution Philippines” Facebook Page or follow Proactiv Philippines Instagram Account, @ProactivPH”
- Write a pledge in a piece of paper “I need to be Proactiv”, “#Unselfie” and “#BeProactiv”.
- Take a “selfie” with the pledge placard and post it at:
- Proactiv Solution Philippines’ facebook acccount. Forthe link, click HERE
- personal IG account, tagging @ProactivPH and using the hashtag #Unselfie and #BeProactiv
Their will be three winners of Proactiv 30 Day Kit per week. Join now and start your journey to a clear beautiful skin.