If you have been  lurking here at Blancnotes long enough then you probably know by now how I struggled with acne before .  If  there’s one product though that I highly recommend to effectively control this, it is Proactiv. It is the only skincare line I’ve tried and trusted so far since it never fails to put a stop on those pesky pimples from sprouting like mushrooms on my face. My friends who’ve tried Proactiv swear by this product also. They credit Proactiv for their pimple free and glowing skin as well.

For those of you who are not aware yet, Proactiv® Solution is the Number 1 Anti Acne system in the world.  It is manufactured by US-based company Guthy-Renker. It contains the only American-made, prescription-grade advanced microcrystal benzoyl peroxide that no other products have.

Proactiv Solutions was developed by Stanford-trained dermatologists, Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields in 1995. It actually took  them almost 5 years to develop the winning formulas, source the superior ingredients and perfect the manufacturing processes.  This explains why Proactiv is the only uniquely  effective acne treatment system that we have today.

Proactiv is a Combination Therapy Kit. Combination Therapy is the revolutionary acne management system pioneered, and trademarked, by Drs. Rodan and Fields. They recognized that the chronic acne process is so complex, with numerous factors at play.  They believed that maintaining a smooth, clear complexion required a combination of acne medicines and skin-care ingredients which should be used in a particular sequence .

Proactiv® 3-Step System ingredients include benzoyl peroxide to kill acne-causing bacteria; glycolic acid and other exfoliants to reduce excess oil and dead skin cells; and natural botanicals to soothe skin. Additionally, the Refining Mask features antibacterial sulfur which speeds healing as it calms the skin.

proactiv kit2

Step 1: Proactiv Renewing Cleanser. The Renewing Cleanser cleanses and gently exfoliates with tiny, non abrasive round polyethylene beads to remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores. Its mild concentration (2.5%) of advanced microcrystal prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria, while chamomile extract and other soothing ingredients help keep skin balanced and hydrated.
Step 2: Proactiv Revitalizing Toner. This refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refreshed — not tight and dried out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.
Step 3: Proactiv Repairing Treatment.  The repairing acne treatment is a feather-light medicated treatment that gets deep into clogged pores faster but is designed to be gentler on the skin. It’s an oil-free formula that’s safe for your entire face.
FREE Refining Mask. The Refining Mask is formulated with sulfur, a proven acne-fighting ingredient that reaches deep into pores where blemishes begin.

Incidentally, Proactiv has a new promo for customers who will purchase a Proactiv 30 Day Kit or Proactiv 60 Day Kit using their Credit Card at my.proactiv.com.ph.  During the promo period, customers who use their credit card will automatically receive 1 unit of FREE 4oz Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash. The freebie will be delivered together with the order.

proactiv deep cleansing

To Avail:

1. Visit http://my.proactiv.com.ph and register to have an online account with Proactiv and to be able to place an order online. (In case the link doesn’t work on your browser, please do add the www)
  2. Order either a Proactiv 30 Day Kit or Proactiv 60 Day Kit and settle the payment using your CREDIT CARD. An email of your transaction will be emailed to you confirming the credit card purchase.
  3. You will receive your order plus the FREE Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash within established delivery lead times.

Terms and Conditions for the Free Product:

1. The Free Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash with market value of Php 650 is not convertible to cash and or to other Proactiv products.
  2. The “Pay Using Your Credit Card and Get a Free 4oz Deep Cleansing Wash” promo is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of Proactiv Online Shopping Cart. Anyone who already availed of the ongoing “Upgrade Your Kit Promo” or other online-related promos (http//my.proactiv.com.ph) is not eligible for the free product.
  3. Should the customer decide to avail of Proactiv’s Standard Money Back Guarantee, the free Deep Cleansing Wash bottle must also be returned to Top American Products Solution together with the pack for refund. Otherwise, the refund value entitled to the customer will be deducted by the market value of the free item which is Php 650.
  4. One free item is given per eligible credit card transaction.

Isn’t this too good a deal to pass up?! Deep Cleansing medicated body wash fights acne on your back, chest & shoulders – everywhere! It is ideal for people with acne all over the body especially in shoulders, chest and back. Its main ingredients are 2 % Salicylic Acid which is excellent in healing and preventing acne break outs, and gentle botanicals  such as Camelia Oleifera Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Gel that soothe and heal skin

Deep Cleansing Body Wash  helps in exfoliating dead skin cells and pore-clogging oil and impurities. It cleans and refreshes your skin. It also prevents future breakouts and is formulated to clear blemishes on the ENTIRE body. It’s great to leave in the shower and use on your face, chest and back after exercising.

What are you waiting for, log on and start using your credit card at http://my.proactiv.com.ph. Purchase your 30-Day or 60-Day Kit and snag a bottle of the Deep Cleansing Wash.  Start kissing acne goodbye for good. :)

Important reminder: This promo cannot be combined with other promotions. Customers availing of other promos such as the concurrent “Upgrade Your Kit Promo” or other promos at the Proactiv Online Shopping Cart (http://my.proactiv.com.ph) are not eligible for the free product.

36 Comments on Proactiv Promo: Pay Using Your Credit Card and Get a Free 4oz Deep Cleansing Wash

1. jasa iklan
    July 25, 2017 at 5:13 pm (2 months ago)

Nice post. Thank you ya for your sharing this post :)

2. aditya
    March 29, 2017 at 5:57 pm (6 months ago)

People might think that nothing faces me, but that’s just not true. Nobody is proud of having acne. It’s isn’t fun; it sucks. I suffered from acne when I was younger. I was so insecure. It was not pleasant
    experience
    goog article……

3. lip freckle
    September 26, 2014 at 11:22 am (3 years ago)

Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted
    to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated!
    lip freckle invites you to read: lip freckleMy Profile

4. James Hughes
    April 18, 2014 at 10:47 pm (3 years ago)

I think for a lot of people using it twice daily is a pain. My friend had bad complexion and he used proactive. It worked but only if he continues using it. When you stop it seems like it comes back full force?

5. FIFA 2014 explainer video
    April 1, 2014 at 10:33 am (3 years ago)

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board
    and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.

I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.
    FIFA 2014 explainer video invites you to read: FIFA 2014 explainer videoMy Profile

6. buy soundcloud plays
    October 1, 2013 at 3:37 pm (4 years ago)

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web site is really pleasant and the users are
    truly sharing nice thoughts.
    buy soundcloud plays invites you to read: buy soundcloud playsMy Profile

7. Men salon
    September 20, 2013 at 11:08 am (4 years ago)

Informative posting! I think this posting would be effective for all. Thank you for sharing with us. invites you to read

8. buy accutane
    September 6, 2013 at 2:53 am (4 years ago)

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same
    time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog
    web site? The account aided me a applicable deal.

I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear
    concept
    buy accutane invites you to read: buy accutaneMy Profile

9. Obagi Clenziderm
    September 2, 2013 at 9:08 am (4 years ago)

It’s very effortless to find out any topic on net
    as compared to books, as I found this post at this website.
    Obagi Clenziderm invites you to read: Obagi ClenzidermMy Profile

10. Dentist in Philippines
    August 30, 2013 at 6:34 am (4 years ago)

I just like the helpful information you supply for your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here frequently.

I’m relatively sure I will learn many new stuff right right
    here! Good luck for the next!
    Dentist in Philippines invites you to read: Dentist in PhilippinesMy Profile

11. buy instagram followers
    August 18, 2013 at 5:29 am (4 years ago)

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you
    say is important and all. Nevertheless imagine if you
    added some great pictures or videos to give your
    posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics
    and videos, this site could definitely be one of the very best
    in its field. Wonderful blog!
    buy instagram followers invites you to read: buy instagram followersMy Profile

12. Lincoln Hodges
    July 14, 2013 at 6:48 am (4 years ago)

Benzoyl peroxide has been shown to contribute to reducing inflammatory lesions and oil production. And it helps to unclog pores by clearing dead skin cells from follicles to lessen the chance for pore blockages. By helping prevent pores from becoming blocked and targeting the bacteria that cause acne, it works to prevent breakouts before they occur. When benzoyl peroxide is at work to clear existing blemishes, it may take 2-3 weeks before you begin to see improvement.
    Lincoln Hodges invites you to read: No last blog posts to return.My Profile

13. Francine Mcmillan
    July 11, 2013 at 10:35 pm (4 years ago)

Proactiv says that its Repairing Treatment is a light and oil-free lotion containing “finely milled prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide” that you can use over your entire face. Costing just $22 for 2 oz/56 grams, this product is a relative bargain compared to the Proactiv Advanced Blemish Treatment. And even though it contains just 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, the minimum amount of the acne-fighting ingredient approved by the US FDA, it is likely to get rid of just as many pimples and blackheads with a lot less skin irritation.
    Francine Mcmillan invites you to read: No last blog posts to return.My Profile

14. Tim C. Powell
    July 5, 2013 at 9:07 pm (4 years ago)

Tim C. Powell invites you to read: No last blog posts to return.My Profile

15. Felicia Hayes
    May 24, 2013 at 4:28 am (4 years ago)

I have always had issues with acne, until I came across Pro Active. I have tried several acne removal creams, but the effect that Pro Active had on my sensitive skin was really good. I have never looked back, since.

16. Kim Nieves (
    May 23, 2013 at 12:40 pm (4 years ago)

Whenever I see a bottle of Proactiv Solution, all I can think of are their celebrity endorsers like Justin Bieber and Katy Perry.

17. Wilburn R. Pope
    May 17, 2013 at 9:52 pm (4 years ago)

The medicine in New Proactiv® is micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide, with smaller, more uniform particles designed to work faster and gentler than before. Renewing Cleanser is a unique oil-free formula with smooth, tiny beads to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and other impurities, plus benzoyl peroxide to penetrate pores, attack bacteria, and help heal blemishes. Revitalizing Toner helps balance tone and remove dead skin cells to reveal radiant skin. A special formulation balances skin’s natural acids; witch hazel refines and purifies pores; aloe and chamomile soothe and soften. Removes excess surface oil without drying. Repairing Treatment is a light, oil-free lotion with finely milled benzoyl peroxide to help heal and prevent blemishes.
    Wilburn R. Pope invites you to read: No last blog posts to return.My Profile

18. ErikaRodica.com
    May 16, 2013 at 7:21 pm (4 years ago)

I am actually considering on trying out this product. I don’t have much acne but I keep on having breakouts during that time of the month. I hate it!

19. tet
    May 15, 2013 at 1:09 pm (4 years ago)

When I hear Proactiv, I always remember JB endorsing it and it sounds like a good buy. With this offer, it’s twice a good buy. :))
    tet invites you to read: Parcels, ParcelsMy Profile

20. Ethel
    May 15, 2013 at 7:45 am (4 years ago)

For the longest time, I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about Proactiv. And the free deep cleansing wash sounds like a good freebie!
    Ethel invites you to read: How to Treat Flushed and Flaky SkinMy Profile

21. Roch
    May 15, 2013 at 5:17 am (4 years ago)

Is this for Philippine residents and international or local only? Which credit card can be used?

May 15, 2013 at 5:24 am (4 years ago)

Hi Roch, Philippine residents and any visa/mastercard is accepted. Should you have other queries you can send them a note at http://myproactiv.com.ph.:)

22. Dino
    May 13, 2013 at 10:51 am (4 years ago)

I am a fan of proactiv! It worked for me.