Happy 12th birthday baby, you’re my dream come true and I thank the Lord everyday for giving me YOU.
Here’s 12 Things I Love About You:
1. I love how you literally sparkle and how you just seem to dazzle everyone with your smile. People often tells me how pretty you are, I say they haven’t seen you at your “prettiest best ” because they haven’t witness yet how your eyes light up like the sun and how your lips widen into that beautiful smile as you slowly wake up from deep slumber.
2. I love how you always see the good in everyone and how nothing, not even daddy’s death, can steal away your sunshine.
3. I love how you were able balance daddy and me when he was still alive. You always seem to know the right words to say and the right thing to do when you catch us bickering like old love sick fools. Haha!
4. I love how you’re not afraid to try new things and how you are open to great possibilties. I have to admit, you are braver, smarter, and clever than me when I was your age.
5. I love how you can easily make friends and how you value the friendships you’ve made. For you, friends are for keeps no matter how annoying they can be.
6. I love (and hate) how gullible you are. It’s shows your trusting and humble personality. You never pass yourself up as more intelligent and beautiful than the rest of them even when at certain points you were.
7. I love how you always do what we say even when you would have wanted to do otherwise. You always have deep respect for us your parents.
8. I love how you never demand things from us and how you manage to be happy with whatever we can give you.
9. I love how sensitive you are to other people’s feelings and how you manage to adjust yourself to their needs.
10. I love how you became my pillar of strength during the time of daddy’s passing. It was because you understood that I had to cry, you understood that I had to go through a long period of depression, you understood that I had to go through grief that I was able to come out of it stronger and better than I was before the tragedy.
11. I love how you never expected me to take daddy’s place and how you never demanded that I’d be more than what I already am after daddy died. It is because you love me more and expect from me less that I strive everyday to give you the best.
12. I love how you always include me in your future and how you always promise me that when you grow up you will give me wealth beyond measure and how you will show me the world.
Bianca Angela, I am the wealthiest mommy alive right now because I have the most precious gem in the world, you. And I don’t really need to see the world, any place in the world as long as I’m with you will do.