Sulit Clique: A Bloggers Affair

I have been shying away from blogging events these past two months following the death of my husband. I was aware though that at some point I had to put a stop to this self imposed seclusion because one, it isn’t doing me any good and two, my husband would have wanted to see me enjoy life the same way as when he was alive.  Besides, if there is someone who is very supportive of my blogging career, it was my husband.

Anyway, last week I received an email invitation from sulit.com for their first ever Bloggers Affair. Having been a fan of Sulit for years now and having followed their success story, I decided that this invitation was just too good to pass up and so I went.

Sulit

And well, true to Sulit’s catchy tagline, I say the 1st Sulit Bloggers Affair can be aptly described as Hanap. Usap. Deal too.

Hanap

It was an intimate gathering as only about 2o plus bloggers were present. Ms. Meanne, Sulit’s Marketing Head,  revealed during our small chitchat  that even from the start they wanted it to be  just a small gathering  so bloggers and the people from Sulit will really have that chance of getting to know each other. They personally looked (Hanap) for bloggers who would fit the Sulit Clique. And I had to say this as well, lahat ng hanap mo sa isang super fun bloggers party, Sulit provided—perfect venue, excellent food, good company, exciting games, raffles and giveaways!

SulitSpicy Fingers, Greenbelt 1

Sulit

Sulit

SulitFood was delish!

SulitThese cupakes from CUPCAKELAB are yummy too!

SulitBloggers glued to the program

Usap

The thing that made this an extra nice event for me is the fact that the people from Sulit really went out of their way to welcome us, from Sulit’s top man himself, Mr. RJ David who table hopped and exchanged pleasantries and stories with the bloggers, to Rachelle, the SEO copywriter who sent out the invitation and called us for confirmation. The young and dynamic Sulit marketing team made it a point to drop by our table to personally introduce themselves, check if we’re comfortable or need anything, and basically to share their own personal journey with Sulit.  The event also gave me a chance to finally meet and chat with some of the bloggers I know only in a virtual level. It was really nice to finally match their faces with their web names.

SulitMr. RJ David (Founder and CEO of Sulit.com.ph)

Sulit

SulitMs. MeAnne Bundalian (Business Development, Sales, and Marketing Head

SulitMs. Jeanne Magboo, Communications and PR Supervisor

SulitMs. Jelly Viktor, our host

Deal

The night of course ended with us striking a deal to fully support Sulit. Who wouldn’t when you know that theirs is a classic success story worthy of dethroning Michael Zuckerberg’s the Social Network in the box office if put in film. If you haven’t heard the story yet, I will share it to you one of this day, I need a clean note page for that. Like I always say I am sucker for Pinoy success stories, I am a big supporter and advocate of Pinoy brands. To me, Sulit’s success is unparalleled because it has managed to build the brand in such a way that it will still come out unique and truly Pinoy. Hearing the top man himself, RJ David sharing that initially they ventured abroad too but decided to close down the international arm so the company can fully concentrate its efforts in improving and strenthening its local operations made me admire the man and the company tenfolds more. His goal ever since was to make the company flourish in the Philippines and be recognized globally as a Pinoy brand. Sulit does have a clear vision, and I say its 20/20 because as it is climbing up the success ladder it is not loosing sight of its Pinoy identity. So for me, supporting Sulit all the way is a done deal. I am now a proud member of the  Sulit Clique.

Sulit

I will end this post on a personal note. A week before my husband died he gave my daughter the tablet that he promised her for her graduation in March. When he saw me sulking because that was not part of our plan and budget, he told me “Wag ka magalala this year bibigyan din kita, iPad naman.” Then he died a week after. Who would have thought that among the 20 or so bloggers present in that event I would be the lucky one to win the grand prize that night.  The iPad 2.  Call it luck, chance, fate, whatever but to me its my husband’s way of keeping his promise. If you ask me to describe Sulit’s 1st Bloggers Event, I’ll definitely say it was Sulit na Sulit!

Sulit

To know more about Sulit.com’s great deals and offers visit their official web page HERE.

13 Comments on Sulit Clique: A Bloggers Affair

1. Mary
    October 25, 2015 at 11:06 am (2 years ago)

I enjoy reading your blogs, keep them coming :)

October 26, 2015 at 2:47 am (2 years ago)

Thanks Mary! Keep visiting the site.:)
      Blanca invites you to read: Gawa ni FemiMy Profile

2. capillus272 laptop reviews
    September 29, 2014 at 11:06 pm (3 years ago)

The hair follicles are not receiving the right balance of nutrients they need to
    grow. To get hair loss reviews for both male as well
    as female hair loss treatments along with extensive advice ensure that
    you visit is a fellow sufferer of hair loss and highly recommends the
    revolutionary Hair – Max Laser Comb to stop thinning hair.
    Such devices as KTP, ERBIUM, Pulse DYE and Alexandrite have short length of laser light waves,
    and they are very effective for removing unwanted hair on a light colored skin.
    capillus272 laptop reviews invites you to read: capillus272 laptop reviewsMy Profile

3. www.facebook.com
    September 19, 2014 at 5:56 am (3 years ago)

Representing symbiosis of painted furniture and French styling,
    the Chantilly range is also comprehensive. Local
    wood was used in creating the furnishings as provincial pieces are typically made of oak, walnut,
    fruit tree wood and beech. As you may be aware, the French regularly enjoy
    a glass of wine, especially at meal times.
    http://www.facebook.com invites you to read: http://www.facebook.comMy Profile

4. marine walk in freezer compressors
    September 10, 2014 at 5:42 am (3 years ago)

I also like that they are wrapped individually so I may open the
    package and take out what I need without worrying about re-wrapping the rest to prevent freezer
    burn. One big consideration is where you are going to
    store your boat and likely this will depend greatly on your budget.
    Fishing Lures For Sale:- The next time you’re rummaging through the garden shed it’s worth taking a long, hard look at
    that old tackle box.
    marine walk in freezer compressors invites you to read: marine walk in freezer compressorsMy Profile

5. bandage prom dresses for cheap
    August 2, 2014 at 8:16 am (3 years ago)

The wedding day is always one of the most important days and while the bride glows, she makes sure
    that she looks her best so that her groom can make a
    memory of how beautiful she looked on the day they started their married life together for the rest of their lives.
    A kiss shared with her brother the night she won an Academy Award fueled speculations of an incestuous relationship,
    which she refused vehemently. What kind of dresses look good for both creating an elegant appearance and for still looking right
    as club wear.
    bandage prom dresses for cheap invites you to read: bandage prom dresses for cheapMy Profile

6. Jamey
    April 8, 2014 at 5:08 am (3 years ago)

Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this
    write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.
    Jamey invites you to read: JameyMy Profile

7. analysts
    January 27, 2014 at 7:22 am (4 years ago)

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow yyou if that would be okay.
    I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to neew updates.
    analysts invites you to read: analystsMy Profile

8. independent bmw specialist
    December 20, 2013 at 9:51 am (4 years ago)

You could definitely see your skills within the article you write.
    The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who
    aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your
    heart.
    independent bmw specialist invites you to read: independent bmw specialistMy Profile

November 11, 2012 at 1:43 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you Jennie!

9. Jarrod Trukia
    October 30, 2012 at 10:50 am (5 years ago)

I am sorry to say about your husband was dead but same time good wishes to you about your success. thanks a lot for your excellent post.
    Jarrod Trukia invites you to read: Kim Kardashian New MovieMy Profile

10. Jack Tyler
    October 27, 2012 at 6:44 am (5 years ago)

I agree that it’s your husband’s way of keeping his promise to you that’s why you won the grand price that night. :) Smile Blanca and be happy.
    Jack Tyler invites you to read: 7 Ways to Save Money on GroceriesMy Profile