The Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak

Two Saturdays ago, my husband and I went malling at Trinoma. Since, we are from the South, it was sort of a big thing for us as we don’t normally go farther than Ortigas for gimmick days. Naturally, the first thing that we scouted was the best foodie place to have lunch. We wanted to eat in a place that we don’t usually frequent. One that doesn’t serve the usual fast food. We were looking for a casual restaurant that offers meals that fit our budget of 500 pesos.

The best choice was The Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak. We noticed how the overhead lighting made the restaurant look cozy and laid back. There were enough cushioned seats at the sides and bench tables in the middle. The service staff were extra nice, accomodating and courteous.

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

There were a lot of sizzlin’ choices to choose from. Pepper Rice Meals Ala Carte starts from php 192 to php 355 while Pepper Rice Meals with single served iced tea starts from php 197 to php 377. You can choose from a lot of food offerings such as Pepper Rice Overload, Sizzlin Steaks, Soups, Hamburgs, Salads, Pasta Specials, Furai Specials and Desserts.

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

We ordered both their Pepper Rice best sellers. Mine was the Beef Pepper Rice (php 208). The meat is tasty and tender. The Teriyaki sauce that comes with it has the right amount of sweetness, it goes perfectly well with the beef seasoned with salt and pepper.

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

Beef Pepper Rice

My husband, on the other hand, ordered the Pork Barbeque Pepper Rice (php 197 with single served iced tea) with an egg on top (sorry I just had to say that. hehe). Just like the Beef Pepper Rice, it is tasty. The barbeque sauce was heavenly too. It juicier and more tender than the Beef Pepper Rice though. My husband and I ended up swapping orders.

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

Pork BBQ Pepper Rice

As an extra treat, my husband ordered for me the New York Cheesecake because she knows how much I love cheesecake. It was super delish.

The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak

cheesecake!!!

The meals fit our 500 budget if not for the cheesecake. We will definitely be back for more of its affordable gastronomical treats.:)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

28 Comments on The Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak

1. Kristy07
    June 8, 2013 at 4:43 pm (4 years ago)

Its a nice post. At first I want to say thank you for sharing with us this kind of tremendous posting. Its my personal opinion that, Buying is much more effective than rent because then we have the freedom to do anything for next. invites you to read
    Kristy07 invites you to read: Baby ShrimpMy Profile

2. Disgruntled Foodie
    January 15, 2013 at 3:13 pm (4 years ago)

Yeah. Well, I recently ate here at Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak Trinoma Branch… I had supper.

Guess what? Their Beef Pepper Rice gave me horrible food poisoning. It was a freaking nightmare that I wanted to wake up from. I guess it was the meat. They served me poor quality meat.

I was rushed to the Emergency Room right after I went home from Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak in Trinoma. I was vomiting like crazy. I vomited 22 times before being rushed to the Emergency Room. I felt like my insides were being scraped and poked and bruised and my throat was in pain from all the uncontrollable vomiting. It was one THE worst and most painful food experience of my life.

I advise all of you to watch what you eat in this restaurant or to just not eat there at all. I don’t want anyone else to endure what I went through with this restaurant from hell.

I AM NEVER EVER COMING BACK! It was a waste of money on garbage food. Plus, I still had to spend additional cash for my trip to the ER.

I also had to stand the embarrassment of uncontrollably vomiting numerous times on the Emergency Room, the side of the hospital, the street (with people looking at me with total disgust), and the cab.

3. Meat Branding
    December 8, 2012 at 9:47 am (5 years ago)

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation study. Actually i am a food bug, especially i like meat type food, bring me a lot of rubs and marinades but have never tried this brand.

4. Joe Thompson
    July 11, 2012 at 6:07 am (5 years ago)

This tastes good! I have salivary mouth right now.

April 18, 2012 at 4:18 am (5 years ago)

Hi Alline, I blog all sorts of things basically stuffs that interests me and I am passionate about. Food is one of those stuffs.:)

5. Stef
    April 2, 2012 at 9:12 pm (5 years ago)

Oh I’d love to try these foods too- yes! These one’s you’ve posted. LOL! They all look yummy especially the cheesecake and Pork BBQ Pepper Rice.
    Stef invites you to read: Club Manila EastMy Profile

April 4, 2012 at 8:24 am (5 years ago)

Thay are Stef.:)

6. marri
    March 25, 2012 at 3:45 am (5 years ago)

one our fave is sizzling steak though i find it so hard to eat while your stomach is wanting to load food ASAP…

hirap kayang kumain ng umuusok pa sa sobrang init ang kataka,-takam na pagkain mo sa harapan :)
    marri invites you to read: the existence of lifeMy Profile

7. rachelle
    March 23, 2012 at 9:37 am (5 years ago)

the place really looks cozy. i miss the sweetness of teriyaki… i wish i could make meals in teiyaki sauce here..
    rachelle invites you to read: Fasching 2012My Profile

March 22, 2012 at 12:00 pm (5 years ago)

I am from Cavite! San ka?

March 22, 2012 at 12:02 pm (5 years ago)

Tastes good and very affordable nga.:)

8. Gene
    March 21, 2012 at 4:38 pm (5 years ago)

I am yet to try Pepper Steak, same with Pepper Lunch. Hah, nalito na ako. But both restaurants offer the same meals lang yata. Looks yummy rin.
    Gene invites you to read: Team Manila Love Manila ShirtMy Profile

March 22, 2012 at 12:04 pm (5 years ago)

Yup almost the same meals but I prefer Sizzlin Pepper Steak.:)

9. marvin
    March 21, 2012 at 2:43 pm (5 years ago)

Pepper Lunch is masmasarap. Beef pepper rice much more yummy and they are the Original franchise from Japan. Try them at the 2nd floor food choices Trinoma.

i found their website here http://pepperlunch.com.ph/

March 22, 2012 at 12:06 pm (5 years ago)

I’ve tried Pepper Lunch but I like Sizzlin Pepper Steak more. :)

10. Mai_Budget.Biyahera
    March 21, 2012 at 2:12 pm (5 years ago)

Hey Blanca! Sizzling Pepper Steak is actually a favorite of mine. I also order the Beef Pepper Rice din palagi, since yun lang yung talagang swak sa taste buds ko. Super sarap pa pag nilagyan nung honey-like sauce with lots of pepper! Haay, natakam ako bigla! =))

March 22, 2012 at 12:08 pm (5 years ago)

Yes! Di ba super yummy! Nagugutom tuloy ako ulit.hehe.:)

11. Matsumoto
    March 21, 2012 at 2:01 pm (5 years ago)

Waaah, one reason I want to buy sizzling plates! lol. Looks yummy pati yung cheesecake, perfect na perfect!

March 22, 2012 at 12:09 pm (5 years ago)

Yes, cheesecake is super yummy too.:)

12. Pinay Mama
    March 21, 2012 at 1:20 pm (5 years ago)

Is this located at trinoma? we are planning to go there this weekend pero sa sbarro sana. I would love to try it out pag may extra space pa sa tyan at budget. 😀
    Pinay Mama invites you to read: Hello Spring! Cash GiveawayMy Profile

March 22, 2012 at 12:13 pm (5 years ago)

Yes in Trinoma.:)

13. Lizzie
    March 21, 2012 at 1:05 pm (5 years ago)

My boyfriend and I love sizzling food! He’s a beef-lover. lol. Sarap sa Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak!
    Lizzie invites you to read: Childcare and ParentsMy Profile

14. Gagay
    March 21, 2012 at 12:46 pm (5 years ago)

love the place..very cozy…ok lng yan kahit na sumobra ng 500 because of the cheesecake..looking delish naman eh!heheheh!!

March 21, 2012 at 1:09 pm (5 years ago)

Oo nga. Thanks Gagay!:)