Cebu Pacific Phone Booking Service

Most of you are probably planning your summer escapades by now what with the different airlines coming up with online seat sales almost every week. Currently, travel period of the latest seat sales are right smack in the middle of summer, March-May.

But then, most of you would probably agree with me that in most cases, booking on-line during a summer seat sale in Cebu Pacific Air is a bit stressful. With the sudden surge of online hits, errors in connection occur. I remember last year when I was booking my family for our inbound flight from Singapore, I was so tensed the whole time because the seats were selling like hotcakes and my wifi connection chose at that moment to go haywire. I thought I was gonna faint from all that suspense, excitement, and frustration. I was never really good in dealing with stress.

Cebu Pacific

Anyway, last Thursday, I found myself in a rather uncompromising situation. My booking for our summer trip (imagine I was the only one in our group) was cancelled by the travel agency due to miscommunication, so I had to book my flight myself (the good side of this though is my fare is much cheaper than the rest. Hehe). There was an on-going Cebu Pacific seat sale that day so I was in my “no precious time to loose” mode. But since christmas happened, the limits of my credit cards were down to a big fat 0, I had to find another alternative.

I called 720888, Cebu Pacific customer service hotline, to inquire if they accept debit card in online transaction. Actually I knew the answer to that so it was sort of like “wishful thinking out loud” on my part. Of course, they don’t . BUT I discovered one of their services that I can try, phone booking. I am sure this isn’t something new to some, but it was my first time to actually use this service so indulge me. My first concern was if the prices quoted in their online seat sale are the same as that of phone booking because if I remember it right, there are certain seat sales that are available to online transactions only. I am happy to share that it is. Like online booking, you can pick the best deal for you, and one good thing about it is that a customer service agent will be there to assist and do the booking for you. They will collect your general information as well as your chosen flight. You can either make a reservation for yourself if you are still unsure of the date and time, or book it right away. You will be given 24 hours for your reservation and then they will automatically cancel it if you don’t respond. If you book it straight away, you can pay through credit card or deposit the payment in any BDO bank. If you choose to deposit your payment, they will provide you with an account number. You have to deposit the payment before 11:59 pm of the same day otherwise booking will be cancelled. Once payment has been confirmed, they will send you your Itinerary Receipt via email at 12 noon the following day. I paid through BDO and so far, my phone booking transaction was successful. I received my itinerary receipt at around 9 am the following day.

I don’t see any downside to this service. It was not hard calling their hotline number, after pressing the right buttons my call was put through. All in all my transaction took only 15 minutes to complete. The customer service agent, Ms. Serena was cordial and patient. For me, it actually is far better than doing online booking yourself especially if you don’t have an internet connection at home or a stable and reliable wifi signal. Saves you the stress and trouble of wondering if your online booking went through after your computer screen went blank and you didn’t receive the confirmation message.

For this service alone, I am giving Cebu Pacific Air three thumbs up. This service is definitely a good Juan (one)! :)

40 Comments on Cebu Pacific Phone Booking Service

1. sandeep
    April 19, 2017 at 9:48 am (6 months ago)

Great article. Online booking is very easy compared to the offline. Thanks for sharing the information.

2. Simurgh
    February 7, 2012 at 9:46 am (6 years ago)

I hate bookings, but I have to do it..
    I always do it online, luckily I always have good net connection.
    And I just usually pay it through bayad center within the same day.
    I don’t have credit card, it scares me..
    Though I’m a CSR, I don’t really like talking to fellow call center agents, because I tend to notice every minute detail that they do, having that I am trained to review calls.
    SO far, online booking works for me.
    Simurgh invites you to read: Coron | Visiting CulionMy Profile

February 7, 2012 at 10:23 am (6 years ago)

Good that you havent’ had any bad experience booking on-line unlike some people. And yes, the CSR tends to ask too many questions but I guess that’s part of the job.:)

3. Enzo
    February 7, 2012 at 5:19 am (6 years ago)

I haven’t tried this one either, nonetheless, this one is another great deal from Cebu Pacific in cases that you don’t get your booking through the net.

Cebu Pacific fan here. :)
    Enzo invites you to read: Saraburi Camping, Sight- Seeing PlusMy Profile

February 7, 2012 at 10:32 am (6 years ago)

Thanks for reading Enzo!:)

February 7, 2012 at 10:36 am (6 years ago)

Good for you Blair.:)

February 7, 2012 at 10:39 am (6 years ago)

Thanks for your note.:)

4. Journeys and Travels
    February 6, 2012 at 11:14 pm (6 years ago)

I havent tried this one coz I buy tickets online hehe. But this is a great tip.

February 6, 2012 at 11:36 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks journey and travel.:)

5. Earlie
    February 6, 2012 at 9:26 pm (6 years ago)

I don’t want to be biased with Cebu Pacific and I personally laud this service.

But with a very disappointing and appalling experience with their arrogant staff at NAIA…My pregnant wife at that time promised not to ever fly with this airline.

It might just be an isolated case, but we don’t want to suffer hypetension again..hehehehe.
    Earlie invites you to read: MY SONS at SNOW on SUNDAYMy Profile

February 6, 2012 at 11:37 pm (6 years ago)

I completely understand, had that happened to me, I would also feel the same.:)

6. Gladys
    February 6, 2012 at 2:29 pm (6 years ago)

congrats to you… it takes me forever to get through their lines so i resort to booking online at wee hours in the morning hoping i can get thru. hehehe

February 6, 2012 at 2:37 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Gladys! Wow, I never get past 12, too sleepy to bother booking online.:)

7. Gil Camporazo
    February 6, 2012 at 2:23 pm (6 years ago)

So you’ve been freed from stressful moment of getting into booking with Air Pac. You see every worry under the sun, there’s a solution.

February 6, 2012 at 2:38 pm (6 years ago)

You’re right Gil.:)

8. Rhed
    February 6, 2012 at 2:07 pm (6 years ago)

Now i know what to do na. Thanks for sharing!

February 6, 2012 at 2:38 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Rhed for leaving a comment.:)

February 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Veronica.:)

February 6, 2012 at 12:28 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Cha, you try this one para mabilis and no hassle.:)

9. Karla
    February 6, 2012 at 11:10 am (6 years ago)

I never knew that there was a phone booking service. This is really neat! :) Thank you very much for sharing. I don’t own a credit card so I can’t book promo tickets under my name. This is very useful. Though there are some complaints about Cebu Pacific, I still like their service. :)
    Karla invites you to read: Discovering Heroes in Corregidor: A Historical Day TourMy Profile

10. joan
    February 6, 2012 at 7:31 am (6 years ago)

Suki ako ng mga Piso Fares ng Cebu Pacific. Like you, super stressedd out din ako everytime magkakaron ng piso fare dahil nakakaloka yung connection nila, laging may error. Buti na lang at lagi din ako nakakatyempo kahit papano and so far nakakapagbook naman ako everytime na may piso fare.
    joan invites you to read: Panagbenga Festival 2012 Event Schedules and HighlightsMy Profile

February 6, 2012 at 12:40 pm (6 years ago)

Good for you Joan.:)

February 6, 2012 at 12:40 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks for commenting Gaye!:)

11. violy
    February 6, 2012 at 5:01 am (6 years ago)

i don’t like the service of Cebu Pacific.. for booking lang naman.. nakaka-frustrate! laging error sa online booking, tawag ka naman tagal kumontak.. i just hope they can improve their customer service… labanan nila service ng air asia, they can do it!
    violy invites you to read: My Bridge Camera Challenge: Landscape PhotographyMy Profile

February 6, 2012 at 5:41 am (6 years ago)

Hi Violy, talaga. hmmm, I havent encountered any problem yet in terms of booking sa cebu pacific so far and my calls are usually put through. Good thing for me. Mas madami pako aberya sa PAL. Siguro natatapat lang talaga.:)

February 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks Romelo.:)

February 6, 2012 at 3:56 am (6 years ago)

Thanks lakwatsero.:)

February 7, 2012 at 10:26 am (6 years ago)

Hi Jenny, our life has become so interwoven with that of technology that we sometimes forget about the basics.:)