Classic Confections

Classic Confections

If there’s one part of the meal that I always look forward to, it’s dessert. Good thing there’s so many dessert places around right now whose main agenda is to hand us our small (or our big) slice of (sigh!) hApPiNeSS.

My patch of heaven here on Earth is this small dessert place at Greenbelt 5 called Classic Confections.  Eversince our friend Eimee introduced us to this place, I simply just have to give in to my cravings of their sweet desserts a little more than “once in a while.” I love how this cafe has a bright and cheery atmosphere, it looks inviting even from the outside. I also like how small and cozy it is, just perfect for a small get together of friends or for an intimate afternoon date with a loved one. I simply adore their cake display counter. My eyes widen in delight everytime I go over their wide selection of cakes. They all tastes delicious, not overly sweet, just the way I want my desserts to be. The Tiramisu and Cheesecake particularly top my list. Prices are reasonably worth it too.:)

If you happen to be at Greenbelt 5, do check out their yummy treats, they’ll surely make you drool.:)

17 Comments on Classic Confections

1. battle camp wartune cheats no surveysbattle camp cheats ios
    September 19, 2014 at 12:09 am (3 years ago)

In the past, the term ‘boot camp’ typically referred to new recruits in tthe military and often came with a negative connotation. We
    put all seven of them together and use them as a unit. You shouldn’t let all your
    hard work and past effort go down the drain the moment youu graduate from boot camp.
    battle camp wartune cheats no surveysbattle camp cheats ios invites you to read: battle camp wartune cheats no surveysbattle camp cheats iosMy Profile

2. bath chauffeur
    December 19, 2013 at 4:52 pm (4 years ago)

I’m not that much of a online reader to
    be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and
    bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers
    bath chauffeur invites you to read: bath chauffeurMy Profile

3. Tetcha
    February 19, 2012 at 3:46 am (6 years ago)

Before, going to Greenbelt area is a breeze because our office was very near GB area. Discovering new places to enjoy delicious food at GB is one of the things I miss since I started working from home. I’ll check out Classic Confections the next time I’m around the area.

Tetcha invites you to read: Delicious Spam Musubi from Mister Musubi!My Profile

February 19, 2012 at 6:08 am (6 years ago)

Yes Tetcha, do check CC out, you’ll definitely love the cakes.:)

February 19, 2012 at 6:12 am (6 years ago)

Thanks yedy!:)

4. Sumi
    February 18, 2012 at 3:13 pm (6 years ago)

I haven’t seen this yet in GB, pero I don’t really frequent the area naman kasi.. XD Will definitely look for Classic Confections when I’m in the area. I love cakes! 😀 Kinda scary lang what Aileen said. I’ll try dining in muna, then if the service charge is really that insane, I’d go for takeout the next time.. ^^
    Sumi invites you to read: Espressamente illy: A Taste of Italian CoffeeMy Profile

February 18, 2012 at 4:03 pm (6 years ago)

Hi Sumi, come to think of it, its a bit too much nga but usually I am too preoccupied with my cakes to even notice. hehe.:)

5. Aileen
    February 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm (6 years ago)

OMG! I love Classic Confections too! What I love about them soooo much is their rum cake! Try that one! :)

And I don’t usually dine there because their added service charge is insane; I usually just go for take out

February 18, 2012 at 2:06 pm (6 years ago)

Hi Aileen, yeah their rum cake is gooood too.:)

February 18, 2012 at 12:02 pm (6 years ago)

Yummy Stacy, you should try them.:)

February 18, 2012 at 12:03 pm (6 years ago)

It was a bit pricey.:)

6. Kukzee
    November 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm (6 years ago)

Yummy! Delivery to SG can? :) Congrats to your new site. Cheers!

November 3, 2011 at 11:07 am (6 years ago)

Sure kuya, personal delivery pa pagpunta ko ulit dyan. haha. Thanks to you, the website is running in full swing.:)