Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Health

We cannot deny the fact that Fitflop to date is the most sought after footwear. It has taken the market by storm with the swiftness and sureness of a true winner. It can be said that the secret to its success can be attributed not only to its relentless marketing strategies but more so to the innovative, breakthrough product behind its name. Many have claimed benefits from using Fitflop, as proven by its unprecedented 100,000 (and still counting) fan base mark in facebook alone. And this 2010, it continues to prove itself unstoppable, as it skyrockets to fame with the opening of its first concept store in SM MOA and the successive launch of an impressive Lifestyle Footwear Collection that boast of stylish designs and its trademark microwobbleboard technology. Fitflop’s fan page in facebook has already seen a steady influx of fan photos and testimonies eversince it was set up. Just about anybody would kill (figuratively speaking of course) for a pair, as evidence by the overwhelming response it usually gets everytime it posts promos and contest. And I am proud to admit that I am one of those, as I myself can personally attest to its greatness, having benefitted much from its microwobbleboard technology. It is no secret that I have been struggling with scoliosis for quite a number of years now (see my related post Dealing with Scoliosis and Managing Scoliosis Through Exercise). For the longest time, I had been in search of that perfect footwear that will help reduce back stress and give strength to my lower extremity muscles. As we all know, these muscles are important to people with scoliosis like me (even for the ones who don’t have actually) for they provide utmost strength and support to our lower back, hips and legs, our body parts that are prone to pain and misalignment. It is necessary that these are well-toned at all times, with strong muscles developing at just the right places. I have found that perfect footwear in Fitflop. It’s innovative engineering design has made my bottom, hamstrings and leg muscles exactly that—firm, strong and well-toned. It truly lives up to its tag, shoe with a gym built-in.

my well-toned thigh, leg and rear end- much thanks to Fitflop.:)

Recently the launch of its utra-chic, thigh-toning, foot-flexing, bottom-benefitting, Fitflop Supertone, the current “sneaker of the hour” was waited upon with great anticipation. It had fitness fanatics scrambling to get their hands full of this latest genius. This new muscle-toning sneaker is a product of more than a year of intensive technology and design research. Fitflop was able to seamlessly merged the brand’s microwobbleboard technology and the wearability of a classic sneaker. A mean feat actually if you think about it. This new energizing, shock absorbing footwear can be considered a heavensent for it would allow people especially those with certain conditions like scoliosis to get a regular workout, one of the fitness activities that usually gets compromised . The toning sole, which by the way is cleverly hidden, is bio-mechanically designed to absorb the shock of a brisk walk/run in just the right way, thereby giving only the gentlest of pressure to the spine as it tones and strengthens the leg, thigh and hip muscles.

FF Supertone-the current "to die for" sneakers.:)

It is not everyday that we come across a perfect footwear that would take care of our needs. I guess that is why people buy Fitflop in a heartbeat. Some even boast of a collection. The way Fiflop has managed to encourage people to give paramount importance to their fitness and health is also something quite admirable. The overwhelming support it receives as it continues its fight against counterfeit products is a living proof to this. They were able to make people become fully aware of the dangers that using this kind of products bring. Our future well being does look very promising indeed as Fitflop continues to set the tone of Fitness and Health in our country.

65 Comments on Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Health

1. AKSHAT
    May 22, 2017 at 8:26 am (1 week ago)

Check if it’s available here

2. AKSHAT
    May 22, 2017 at 8:24 am (1 week ago)

It’s a great and motivating article you can also see it @Videos @Youtube @Pictures

3. LNG projects in India
    May 19, 2017 at 7:21 am (2 weeks ago)

Great post!
    Amazingly informative and helpful post.
    everything is good enough and website is very well designed
    well! week writing stay blessed

4. Teresa
    May 15, 2017 at 1:04 pm (2 weeks ago)

I am a big fan of fitflop. Thanks for sharing this article!

5. Shalini
    May 10, 2017 at 5:29 pm (3 weeks ago)

I bought a pair of FitFlops and began wearing them regularly. I really like them compared to other flipflops. I find I had more balance and that I didn’t feel like my toes needed to grip the sole as I walked.
    Shalini invites you to read: Eat These Food To Increase Hemoglobin FastMy Profile

6. tyler
    May 7, 2017 at 10:22 am (3 weeks ago)

Your journey through life should begin with one simple question: “What can I achieve with better health?”

“Look 20 years ahead in your life, and you will know there’s no success without health,” says fitness expert Shawn Phillips, author of “Strength for Life” and “ABSolution: The Practical Guide To Building Your Best Abs.” “You can’t sacrifice your health for your success. They are interdependent goals.”
    tyler invites you to read: Back Pain Muscle SpasmMy Profile

7. Nina J. Kim
    May 6, 2017 at 8:09 pm (3 weeks ago)

Excellent article. I’m inspired from this article. Sometimes I write article, surely this tips will help me a lot. The points are clear, to the point and elaborate. I will recommend this post. Thank you very much for sharing.
    Nina J. Kim invites you to read: Best Compact Home Gym | Reviews And Ultimate Buying GuideMy Profile

8. Mike
    May 6, 2017 at 2:56 pm (3 weeks ago)

Fitness is one of the prime things for today’s generation. I think you have put your thoughts in a great way in this post!

Thanks a lot for your views. I really feel that I should begin to jog from tomorrow!
    Mike invites you to read: Irish Setter Vaprtrek Reviews With Pros & ConsMy Profile

9. sandeep
    April 19, 2017 at 11:52 am (1 month ago)

lovely post. I will definitely fallow your tips. Thanks for sharing this information.

10. Jenny
    April 18, 2017 at 4:17 am (1 month ago)

I have been looking for meals for my family to eat!
    Jenny invites you to read: Hello world!My Profile

11. sravan
    April 17, 2017 at 7:23 am (1 month ago)

Great post. I will surely fallow your tips thanks for sharing this information

12. Aaron
    April 4, 2017 at 2:33 pm (2 months ago)

Cherish the helpful tips I found in this article.

13. YASSIN
    March 27, 2017 at 6:57 pm (2 months ago)

Losing weight can frighten to a few ladies since it raises pictures of minor bits, dull sustenance and the majority of all, yearning torments. Hunger torments can be difficult to overcome, particularly in the event that you are quite recently beginning with getting thinner.
    YASSIN invites you to read: How to Lose Weight in a Week With EaseMy Profile

14. Aimee
    March 21, 2017 at 5:45 am (2 months ago)

Love the useful tips I found in this article.

15. Aarushi
    March 16, 2017 at 2:27 pm (2 months ago)

Thankyou for sharing this post

16. Aqeel Gillani
    March 14, 2017 at 1:44 pm (3 months ago)

Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Healt

17. Aqeel Gillani
    March 14, 2017 at 1:43 pm (3 months ago)

Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Health

18. reeba madni
    March 11, 2017 at 1:23 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks for sharing such an interesting and well-researched article. This will surely help people like me. Keep up the good work!

19. carenician
    March 8, 2017 at 3:12 pm (3 months ago)

Fitness isn’t as regards to being toned or having the ability to try to to things while not strain. It will be measured in an exceedingly style of other ways

20. Suneeta Pandey
    March 8, 2017 at 6:53 am (3 months ago)

These are such a great article about fitness.

21. Topboxing gloves
    March 7, 2017 at 8:49 am (3 months ago)

22. aakash
    February 18, 2017 at 11:31 am (3 months ago)

very nice article thanks for give us such a good post

23. MevoLife
    February 14, 2017 at 8:49 am (3 months ago)

A great lifestyle foot wear. I loved it the way this works. Thanks for sharing.

24. XTNDFitness
    February 10, 2017 at 4:38 pm (4 months ago)

I love to see articles promoting fitness….good read! :)

25. Susan George
    February 3, 2017 at 10:25 am (4 months ago)

Hi
    thanks for sharing, so visit my website for more information on health .

26. David Albert
    January 30, 2017 at 6:24 am (4 months ago)

Thanks for sharing such an informative article. Health plays a very important role in our lives.
    Thanks for sharing healthy content. Today there are many health oils available in the market stores that are useful for maintaining the overall health of the body.

27. Aditya
    January 20, 2017 at 11:33 am (4 months ago)

Thanks for writing such an informative article. Health and Education is the most important thing in a person’s life.
    Thanks again for sharing healthy content.
    Cheers….Aditya
    Aditya invites you to read: AEEE 2017 Eligibility, Important Dates and ResultMy Profile

28. Bob
    January 16, 2017 at 6:33 pm (4 months ago)

Checked the company Facebook page. They seen to have grown a lot after all these years. You still using their products?
    Bob invites you to read: Marcy Combo Smith Machine ReviewMy Profile

29. atrise12
    December 10, 2016 at 4:06 pm (6 months ago)

Thank you for tweeting about this . This is very useful to us. Thanks for the shearing…
    atrise12 invites you to read: About MeMy Profile

30. Freya
    November 25, 2016 at 11:31 pm (6 months ago)

I was like “WOW! I SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE FITFLOPS” but then when I checked the date of this post I just realized it’s already been 6 years! Am I really that outdated? Hahahaha. Do you have an idea if they still sell these?

31. tecnofriki
    November 5, 2016 at 10:51 am (7 months ago)

Wow, what a great article it is! Your posts are so interesting and providing me great information.This is really effective for us. Thanks for the shearing.

32. Facial Hair Transplant
    October 30, 2016 at 6:41 pm (7 months ago)

I have two or three schedules that I do day by day and they’re anything but difficult to actualize. I tape my most loved shows and I walk in reverse for 60 minutes while watching them and I likewise lift my weights. I likewise stroll outside while listening to my most loved books on tape. This is the way I influence my time.
    Facial Hair Transplant invites you to read: Who Are the Potential Candidates for Hair Transplant Surgery?My Profile

33. asifawan
    October 7, 2016 at 7:37 am (8 months ago)

thanks for sharing this lovely article Blanca

34. Jen
    October 3, 2016 at 6:52 am (8 months ago)

These are some really great articles, really helping me get into the groove for getting fitter and stronger, and all i have to do is walk with these shoes it’s sooo easy, it also helps me when i use the my fitness watch to track my footsteps for the day XD, super fit this year! \m/ ^_^ \m/

35. Ashish Goyal
    March 13, 2016 at 5:52 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks for sharing such a lovely article, really impressed by the content. Great information to share ahead. I am doing crossfit daily and it was changed my life.
    Ashish Goyal invites you to read: 7 Quick Tips About WeightlossMy Profile

36. Holus
    November 17, 2015 at 3:55 am (2 years ago)

Holus is a work surface platform that converts any digital content from a laptop, tablet or smartphone into a 3D, holographic expertise

37. CrossFit Apparel
    June 19, 2014 at 4:33 pm (3 years ago)

CrossFit Has changed my life.. Staying active and healthy around my 3 kids. Healthy is the new strong.

38. Henry
    May 6, 2014 at 11:45 am (3 years ago)

Fabulous blog Blanca:). After reading your article I knew the effectiveness of fitflop and already my wife has started to wear this. So I hope that this will be quite helpful for health and fitness and also my wife will get tone of her fitness by wearing this for sure. Best of luck:)
    Henry invites you to read: Getting Closer… Soft Opening December 30th!My Profile

39. bakariinstitute.org
    December 9, 2010 at 5:26 pm (6 years ago)

The form of this product looks more innovative and versatile, in addition to durable with quality materials, and it is more convenient for total patient recovery. Just look!

40. avafx affiliateavafx
    December 1, 2010 at 8:48 pm (6 years ago)

This will be a terrific web page, might you be interested in doing an interview regarding just how you created it? If so e-mail me!

41. kaycee
    December 1, 2010 at 6:52 am (6 years ago)

I love my fitflop! I am a fan!:)

December 1, 2010 at 11:03 pm (6 years ago)

me too kaycee.:) I am a super fan.:)

42. John
    December 1, 2010 at 6:51 am (6 years ago)

do they have for men too? thanks!

43. John
    December 1, 2010 at 6:50 am (6 years ago)

is this for women only or do they have for men too? thanks!

December 1, 2010 at 11:04 pm (6 years ago)

also for men although limited style.:)

44. katie
    November 30, 2010 at 4:36 am (7 years ago)

I didn’t know that it does have health benefits. I thought this sandals is just one of those girlie things! Interesting, I will have to check this out. Thanks for the info!

November 30, 2010 at 6:37 am (7 years ago)

Thank you for leaving a comment here Katie. Yes it does. :)

45. Lauren
    November 30, 2010 at 4:34 am (7 years ago)

I have scoliosis din po, how much po ang fitflop? expensive po ata? available po ba sya dito sa davao?

November 30, 2010 at 6:41 am (7 years ago)

Hi Lauren, a pair would cost around 3,000-4,500 depending on the style. They tied up with BDO and BPI credit cards so if you have that, you can charge it there and pay it through installment. I think it is available in Davao. You can go to http://facebook.com/fitflopphilippines for the complete listing of stores where you can buy fitflop. Thank you!=)

46. Shivaya
    November 30, 2010 at 4:32 am (7 years ago)

Hi, this is great! is this available here in India?

November 30, 2010 at 6:42 am (7 years ago)

Thanks Shivaya, you an actually check http://fitflop.com for the complete listings of their stores.:)

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Health

1. […] The busiest day of the year was December 7th with 289 views. The most popular post that day was Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Health. […]

2. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Larry BCH, Ed Hadee. Ed Hadee said: Fitflop: Setting the Tone of Fitness and Health « Random Thoughts …: The way Fiflop has managed to encourage p… http://bit.ly/gRqJ0Y […]